Friday, December 16, 2011

I'll COME to you AGAIN !!

For the LOVE of WINTERS;
I left your lanes.
Though you were WARM & HUSHED
I liked to be with YOU!

Though you were always speeding up;
Leaving behind the slow pacers
Yet I liked running at job's demand.
At times you were hustling & bustling with people.
And I felt desolate in that CROWD.

Yet you imbibed me in your HIGHNESS
And gave me HOPES to live & ENJOY.
Sometimes you were too long a distance to cover,
And i felt tired & broken then.

Yet, I loved to give you my TIME,
But it was then I had to LEAVE you.
When hopes were DYING and dreams EVAPORATED,
It was then I had to DESERT you
When every single WISH just took it's LAST breath;
In your presence, your live SELF!

And, it was then, WINTERS arrived,
Fueling my wings with ASPIRATIONS.
MOBILIZING my legs to step ahead.
So, I had to LEAVE you staying where you were;
And I had to part from you HEAVY HEAR-TED !

Here I am, missing you NOW,
But, the distance is LONG & situation REVERSE.
Though I want to come BACK to you
Yet I can't, not this time.

So, may be I can wait for this SEASON to END,
Maybe I can come back to you AGAIN !!


Thurs., 15/12/11, 10:49 a.m., train to Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment