Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Silence is the key..it's sexy!






I always believed in raising my voice, against everything evil or bad or annoying. I thought that shouting and yelling and raising the pitch of your voice will help you be listened and will alter the motives of the wrong-doers. But, I was very much wrong and I now realize that silence is one thing that is listened more easily and quickly than shouted words.

Silence is the key to being heard and let others know that you are hurt and that you are against. It has worked in a number of ways in my professional life. In personal life, well I need to formulate this silence soon. What  I have seen is the two tones in my personality while living two lives-personal and professional. In professional life, I just go to being a silent listener and repellent. It helps me calm down and just be myself.

But in personal life, I am just sick of being silent. I feel like shouting at people who are not ready to listen. I just speak out loud in front of dad, mom and whosoever is concerned in the circle of my personal life.  I need to work upon this very soon else I will end up being a maniac-shouting all the time.

But, one incident has taught me that silence works.It in fact, grabs attention and makes others curious about you and the situation. It does, really!

So, silence! Here I come to being one!

Silence, silence, silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment