Friday, April 3, 2015

Every day story: the metro version






Yesterday my journey in the metro was bothersome with a girl standing right in front of me with her backpack banging on me every time the  metro was speeding up and then she was not having the slightest of idea as to how irritating she seemed to me.

I was not in mood of saying anything to her but then the continuous load of her backpack was annoying and I truly was getting disturbed as I was reading a book. After all, reading a book is not an easy job in metro, especially when everyone is in their bitchiest form bitching about their random friends and colleagues and all the people in their lives. Some are in the best of moods to enjoy and have a gala time clapping, ranting and mimicking and definitely proving themselves as free entertainment for the fellow passengers.

Some are couples trying to be cozy to each other, lost in their own dreamworld and not letting go a single second without clasping each other by arms and shoulders.

Few others are not in mood of having much fun without torturing others through their weird looks as if they are scanning you throughout from top to bottom.

And then there are others who irritate you through their conversions pointing you and then waiting for a remark from your side.

So, getting back to my reading. Yes, through everything like above happening around me, I try to focus on my book and the only way to help me focus is tuning into my headphones.

Music plus book = peace and ignorance!

Haven't you faced more or less the same as above?
Share your  version of metro every day story.

No comments:

Post a Comment