Monday, March 4, 2013

Remembrance

I still remember that day,
When Spring was in its full bliss;
And nature played that tune
The air around was tranquil cool
And butterflies were out of cocoon.

Then clasping hand-in-hand, we went
On Path that led to peace,
And love and only love it spoke
With you I felt comfort and ease.

The sun though shined, it felt so nice
And everything smelt so sweet!
With you, just you that day
It seemed was 'one special treat'.

The blissful moments in your lap
The warmth in your words
Then healed up all my sorrow
And took away all my hurt.

It has been long, it has been far
But love has melted not a bit.
That sensitizing on my nerves;
That feeling would never quit.

I owe to you this life and more,
For giving me wonderful memories
And so I pay tribute to you
In form of remembrance and poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment