Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mesmerising

Mesmerising

                     The word that takes away 
all your senses.
                      It was then when I saw you
for the first time;
                      That I was mesmerized
Yes, and then for the first time,
                       My heart skipped a beat.
How natural it felt then
                        To like you, Think of you
And be with you.
                         It was Spring, I remember
Blossoms & Colours;
                         Beauty & Nature
Everything around was complete,
                         Soaked in the feeling of 
Love-I realized what
                          Love is and how it 
Feels like to be in Love.
                          Then the butterflies, the flowers
The sky, raindrops, grass
                           All seemed so perfect.
So beautiful, So like you!
                           And then slowly slowly
You resided in my heart,
                           And soaked in my soul
For once & forever!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment