Friday, May 17, 2013

WONDERING

You went away when I needed you the most.
Leaving me with a deep wound
Not easy to heal, not to get rid off soon.

You smiled then standing at the line
The line that demarcated our ways.
Our paths which routed to separation;
To different lanes and different worlds.

You don't have an idea how much
Did I wait there, standing still for
Almost a while.
So that you might turn back and smile
Speak through your eyes, confirming your return.

But alas! You didn't.
You just left without saying anything.

I'm puzzled whether to wait for you,
Or let things happen on their own.

Should I ask you take me by arms
And let me walk with you.
Or move ahead alone with time?

The choice is difficult, critical
Yet necessary to be made.
I'm still wondering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment